Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nicki Minaj



I'm hoping that those who are reading know who this is by now. This girl has been starting quit a ster in the hip-hop community. And I could see why. All the female rappers feel threatened. It's kind of sad that these other wanna be famous rappers want to become famous just by hating on another female. Aren't we over the east coast west coast thing. I guess not. She a pretty good rapper and I'm diggn her songs.



Do yourself a favor and check out a video on YouTube. Look up Nicki Minaj and some chick named keys comes out of the search list. apparently she disses her and what not.



WARNING THE VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LYRICS! NOT SUITABLE FOR AGES 17 AND UNDER.



Well anyway check that out and you tell me if she ain't drinkn a life time supply of haterade!


No comments:

Post a Comment