Monday, May 3, 2010

MONEY

So it seriously just hit how much money has to do with your life. I sat in the back seat of my uncles car today and starting listening to the conversation he was having with my grandmother. I couldn't believe that story I heard. I just have to get it off my chest. So apparently a man killed his family and himself. Oh no sir that's not all. And left a note for the I.R.S staying..... pay the dept off with my death. SAY WHAT! Is that what we have come to...killing our selves over a couple $1,000. All understandably ovy(obvious)(<----Learn it..will use A LOT). I'm young at the moment so I don't really have to go through.................... YET! hearing that makes it harder for me to imagine my future. Because sadly. u8s young people are going to have to pay for everyone elses screw-ups. NOT COOL. I'm scare of the day when I'm not going to have enough money to even give my kids a bag of chips because they'll be to damn expensive. THANKS A LOT BUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment