Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Justin Bieber

I gotta say this Justin Bieber is becoming HUGE!! I mean just look at him!!..And yes this is from his new album (which i must say has the best songs!)..But i must say..i feel like a pedifile...lol I heard a couple of them and i just cant wait to see the video to these amazing songs!

But I got to say.. every time I see him on t.v. he's always flirting with the older women! wink wink I see. He has to be the most adorable kid out right now and I'm loving it.. <3

Maybe in a few year huh Justin?!?! I say its the hair..I think if he cuts those beautiful locks off its the end of my love. "Pick me" Justin! [for those who don't know..that's the name of one of his new songs on his album]...




Well keep doing your thang Justin and stroll on by sometime!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment